- Multi flash colors in tones of red, pink, blues, purples, orange
- Set in 24k heavy gold plate over brass for long wear
- Measures approx. 1” x1" x .5"
- Adjustable wide band from size 7 to 10 for comfortable fit
- One of kind designs with all natural inclusions
- Hand crafted in California
Gorgeous all natural with beautiful flashing opal colors sure to be a conversational piece.
Wear with favorite jeans or for that very special night out.
Free Form Ethiopian Opal Natural Gold Statement Ring Unisex
Ethiopian opal is believed to protect the user from the evil’s eye.
The stone comes in varying beautiful colors, each carrying an important symbolism. The white Ethiopian opal symbolizes freedom, green stands for cheerfulness, yellow stands for abundant wealth, and brown is intended to bring wisdom.
In addition to being one of two birthstone for October (the other is tourmline) Opals are aso given for the 14th wedding anniversary.