- Multi flash color opal in bright tones of green, orange and yellows back and front
- Set in 24k gold electroplate
- Opal stone measures 1.25" x .75"
- Gold filled disk 18" chain
- Lobster clasp closure
- Each piece is unique making it a one of kind natural wonders
Ethiopian Opal Free Form Gold Pendant Chain Necklace
Ethiopian opal is believed to protect the user from the evil’s eye.
The stone comes in varying beautiful colors, each carrying an important symbolism. The white Ethiopian opal symbolizes freedom, green stands for cheerfulness, yellow stands for abundant wealth, and brown is intended to bring wisdom.
In addition to being one of two birthstone for October (the other is tourmline) Opals are aso given for the 14th wedding anniversary.